Reports to: Director of Marketing and Business Development and Principals
Come join our team of experienced professionals and share in the excitement as we continue to grow our thriving business! The successful candidate will strive for growth and excellence, value our firm’s sense of community, and thrive in an environment where creativity, collaboration and clarity are the pillars of our work. This candidate values the importance of interpersonal skills, works with purpose and intention, and is excited about the work that they do. They inspire those around them, and are actively engaged in the culture and values of the office.
- Provide graphic design and production of high-quality marketing materials.
- Prepare project profiles for use in collateral materials.
- Develop and edit written materials, including project writeups, proposal and qualification copy and website and social media postings.
- Maintain marketing plans at direction of Marketing/Business Development director, for tracking and selecting business development opportunities.
- Develop and execute email and social media marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement and retention
- Assist in the planning and implementation of performance marketing strategies across various digital channels.
- Manage content updates on the company website using WordPress or similar content management systems.
- Assist in budgeting and tracking marketing expenses to ensure cost-effective strategies.
- Maintain CRM database and aid in developing and streamlining CRM data entry processes
- Prepare weekly report for business development opportunities and activities.
- Create and edit resumes and maintain resume database.
- Maintain client reference lists.
- Prepare staff for interviews and presentations.
- Maintain active involvement in professional and community organizations.
- Innovate new business development ideas.
- Various other efforts with permission from Director and Principals.
- Proven experience in email marketing, performance marketing, or advertising.
- Excellent research and analytical skills to identify market trends and consumer behavior.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Instagram, and other business-oriented social media platforms
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience working within CRM software suites
- Experience with collateral management software suites, such as Open Asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus.
- Experience working in AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry is a plus
Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, with preference to majors in Marketing, Journalism, English or Communications
2 Years of experience in a professional marketing role in A/E/C industry.
- Team First Mentality – prioritizes the needs of the internal and the external teams that they support
- Teacher Mentor – Strives for lifelong learning and engages with others to share knowledge and experience
- Disciplined – Works rigorously to achieve goals, develop technical competence, maintain high standards and to act dependably
- Innovative – Develops creative, outside-of-the-box solutions, and isn’t afraid to explore new ways of doing things, to arrive at more streamlined processes, with efficiency and elegance of solution in mind
- Passion – Approaches their work with tenacity, curiosity and enthusiasm, and strives to do their best work, to constantly improve, and to inspire those around them
- Quality Focused – Strives to deliver their best work and to develop accurate work with a high level of quality
- Integrity – Approaches situations with empathy and compassion, maintains high moral standards, and acts with intention, to always do the right thing.
- Competitive benefits and salaries
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance / Health Savings Account
- Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- 401(k) with employer match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Group activities and team events