Lund Opsahl Structural Engineers is seeking a progressive and detail-oriented BIM Specialist with 3+ years of industry related experience in structural Revit modeling. This individual will take a proactive approach to understanding and following BIM standards, management, and best practices within the company. The BIM specialist will report to and assist senior BIM/Revit modelers for all phases of project development, and will also work directly with engineering staff. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong understanding of structural design, will be self motivated, and will have a keen eye for detail.
- Create and develop BIM content, using Revit, including but not limited to: Project development, parametric family creation, Project and Global parameter manipulation
- Consult with engineering staff for model and drawing development and coordination strategies
- Produce BIM-related marketing materials, including but not limited to: renderings and conceptual models
- Engage in research on BIM related subjects to keep the team up to date and informed on software advancements.
- Seek to improve workflow and quality of models and documents.
- BIM File management
- Management of software
- 3+ years experience using Autodesk Revit software
- Experience working in fast-paced production-oriented work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of structural systems
- Strong technical skills with Revit software
- Experience working in Autodesk Design Collaboration Suite / BIM360 is highly preferred
- Experience managing updates and license management highly preferred
- Competitive benefits and salaries
- Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- 401(k) with Employer match to 4 percent
- Great work environment
- Young firm with lots of opportunity